If you don’t know how to use migrator tool in QuickBooks then here is a quick guide by using which you can easily get the solutions for the same and for this, you only need to follow the steps carefully and in case of any difficulties, you need to contact QuickBooks Technical support for help.
The steps for setting up on the old computer are given below, just follow it;
- You are required to firstof all, go to the file menu in QuickBooks.
- Then, you are required to go for Utilities option.
- Now, after doing that,you need to select themoving to another computeroption.
- You have to then choose the option of I am readyprovided there.
- Finally,you need to create a new password and then just follow the on-screen instructions.
The steps for setting up on the new computer are given below, just follow them;
- You need to firstly, insert a USB flash drive.
- Then, you are required to open the flash drive.
- You have to now go for move quickbooks.bat option.
- After doing so, you are suggested to enter the password in the labeledfield.
- You need to now wait till the tool gets completed on your new computer.
We hope this blog helps you in using the migrator tool properly in QuickBooks. But if still, you need some help, then you are required to visit the website and see whether any blog given there are helping you or not, and if not, then you are supposed to contact the team directly and tell them the issues and then they would guide you with the proper and right solution. And don’t bother about the service because our experts are too talented, they would fix the issues in no time, therefore don’t worry, just contact us and get the solutions.