Are you forward to backup your QuickBooks online but, you are not aware of the accurate procedure? Then here you will surely get the right answers to your queries. You should opt to use the ‘Intuit data Protect’ as this is what QuickBooks offers online for backups. This service is a new Data Protect that has a subscription-based service and it completely integrates with QuickBooks Desktop versions. This program runs automatically by default once a day and you can choose to manually back up your files using this program without any worries. You can do so by giving a click on the ‘Backup now’ option. You also need to have your computer ON for the program to run, but in case you miss out any backup then just take it easy as it will run automatically when your computer does the boots back up. However, in case you have other related issues then feel free to reach out to the team of experts at QuickBooks Customer Care Number. You just need to give them a call and they will guide you with the relevant solutions.
Following are the steps to backup your QuickBooks online with a few easy steps:
- First of all, you need to go to select the File and then select the ‘Back Up’ Company option.
- After which you will have to select the ‘Set Up/Activate Online Backup’
- And then you need to select the ‘Intuit Data Protect’ option after that go to give a right-click on the green padlock icon.
- Next, you also have to select the option ‘Open Intuit Data Protect and ‘Activate Now’
- Then you would have to sign in to your respective account.
- And now you have to select the preferences that you like and after that give a click on the ‘Continue’ button.
Now that you are done with the provided steps you should be all set to get started with your QuickBooks. And if you encounter any problem while doing so, then you must right away contact QuickBooks Technical Support Australia for immediate response. After which you will be assisted with the most eligible technicians and they help you with the same.