Do you want to back up your file in QuickBooks manually but not being able to do so? Then you must have been through so many sites before you found the right one? Well now that you are here with you will surely get the perfect solutions. The steps to do the same are very easy and simple all you require is proper guidance, and this you will find nowhere but right here in this blog. However, if you have some other queries or glitches related to your QuickBooks then you just need to relax and get in touch with the highly trained experts at Customer Service Number. The experts are capable to give you the best solutions and you can completely rely on them.
To be able to back up your company file manually, you need to follow through these provided steps mentioned here:
- The first step you need to take is that choose the ‘Back Up’ option from the given File menu.
- You then have to click on the ‘Back up Company File’ option.
- After that also need to click on the ‘Browser’ button to be able to change the filename and also indicate the location of the backup.
- You will now have to give a click on the ‘Save’ button.
- This optional: you can choose to select the other items in the ‘Back up Options’ area.
- And now finally you just give a click on the OK button.
Note: now in case you face difficulty trying to backup directly to a CD-R or a CD-RW drive, then you will have to first backup the file to your hard drive. After that, you got to use the windows explorer or the CD burner software to have the backup file on the CD.
You should be over with the provided solutions and by now should have been successful with the process. But if you come across any sort of issues that stops you from doing so, then contact the technicians without any hesitation only at QuickBooks Support Number. Thereafter you will get the assistance of the experienced techs that are dedicated to giving only reliable solutions.