Do you want to know how to unreconcile a statement in your QuickBooks online but you do not know how to do so or go about the same? Well, you must know that it is very normal to be in this situation as there are many users who come up with the same query. But now that you have reached this site you will surely be able to get through the process without any difficulty at all. All you are required to do so follow the mentioned instructions carefully and you will be done within no time. However, in case you have some other related queries or glitches that you can always get in touch with QuickBooks Support Number Australia at any time you like. And you will be assisted by the most eligible team of experts that are capable to resolve all the encountered issues and queries of QuickBooks.
The following is the procedure to unreconcile a statement in QuickBooks easily:
- First of all, you need to go to the ‘Accounting’ tab you will see it in the left panel.
- And then right under ‘Your Company’ option, you would have to select the ‘Chart of Accounts’ option.
- You now need to choose the account that you are working on, and then click on the ‘View Register’ tab.
- After that, you will have to go to select the transactions that you would like to unreconcile.
- Next, you are supposed to continue clicking on the ‘R’ status, until you do not see it blank or all cleared out such as (C).
- And now you just have to give a click on the ‘Save’ button to save the changes made.
- Finally, at last, you got to go choose the ‘Yes’ tab in the displayed confirmation window.
By now you should be over with the above process and we hope that you have learned how to go about the needful. But if you come across any problem going through the steps then you’ve got to Contact QuickBooks Australia right away for immediate response. And the technicians will provide you with further relevant instructions.