Have you been searching for an easy way to invite an accountant to your QuickBooks Online? Then you are absolutely in the perfect place where you will get all the solutions just at one stop.
And now if you happen to come across any issues related apart from this, then you can get the support of the qualified experts of QuickBooks. The team of techs will is capable to give you the best-resolved solutions ever. You now need to follow the steps provided below for the accurate result.
- First of all, you would have to sign in to your QuickBooks Online Company.
- Then you need to give a click on the Gear icon and then on Managers Users option.
- You now have to go to the ‘Accountants’ section and then click on the option that says, ‘Invite Accountant’
- After that, on the displayed page you need to enter your ‘Accountants’ email address as well as first and last name. After which you will receive an email along with a link for you to sign in to your company.
- Then the accountant will be asked to create a user ID before they sign-in for the first time, except if they have an account that has the Intuit Business Services.
- Now until your accountant does not sign in, their status on the ‘Manage Users’ page is ‘Invited’
- Then after they accept the invitation, they will have their status as ‘Active’
- Now finally you just have to give a click on the Next button and then on Finish.
The steps above should help you get over with the procedure within no time. However, if you encounter any sort of difficulty while doing so, then you need not worry as you will be provided with effective help from the team of skilled technicians of QuickBooks here. All you must do to get the assistance of the techs is that you just have to give them a call on the number given on this site. QuickBooks Customer Service Australia team will then be right there to resolve all the glitches with ease as they are trained and dedicated to doing the same.